If you are unhappy with how we have managed your complaint, please contact your CCW caseworker to give them a chance to put it right. If you are still unhappy, you can ask your caseworker, or their manager, to arrange a formal review of your complaint. They will then organise for two members of our Board to do a review. This would include an independent member and someone who represents your region. We will let you know who they will be.

The review will not focus on the outcome offered by your water company unless our handling affected it.

Once we have completed our review, we will write to you with our findings.

If you still remain dissatisfied

You can ask your Member of Parliament (MP) to refer our handling of your complaint to the Parliamentary and Heath Service Ombudsman (PHSO). The PHSO will not consider the complaint between you and your water company.

Please visit the PHSO website www.ombudsman.org.uk to contact them directly.