Make a complaint

Water and sewerage companies in England and Wales provide services to millions of homes and businesses every day. Usually they offer a good service, but sometimes things can go wrong, leaving customers disappointed or angry.

Our role is to offer independent advice and help to customers who have been unable to resolve a complaint with their water company or retailer directly.

Got a problem with your water or sewerage service?

Have you written a formal complaint to your water company or retailer and are unhappy with the outcome? Contact us to see if we can help you.

Our complaint successes

Read some example success stories of how we have previously helped customers.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Find answers to the most common types of complaints we receive.

Complaints against us

If you are unhappy with how we have handled your complaint, please contact us.