2020 Vision: Understanding Consumers
Our inaugural research conference provided an exciting opportunity for water companies and industry stakeholders to learn about our recent research and generate new ideas in an open and collaborative setting.
We shared some of the most interesting research findings from our extensive engagement with consumers over the last 12 months, covering topics such as:
- Addressing customer perceptions of value for money and fairness
- Price reviews that deliver for customers
- Improving the complaints journey
- Making the non-household water market work
- Specialist panel discussions aim to spark further discussion about what consumers have told us, and what this means for the water industry.
We also focused on the topic of customer engagement in the price review process, handing over to water companies to share their research and work in this area.