Who can get help?

Customers in receipt of Pension Credit.

What help is provided?

Water and Sewerage bills are capped at £255 or £360 where two people in the household receive pension credit.

How can I apply?

Apply direct to the company: http://www.unitedutilities.com/apply-for-help-to-pay-scheme.aspx

Other Social Tariff – Support Tariff

Customers who are in arrears and receiving certain benefits can apply to have bills limited.

Eligible customers will have bill capped at level determined by circumstances