Who can get help?

Financial circumstances of customer will be reviewed.

What help is provided?

Bills will be reduced to between £34.83 to £313.50 depending on circumstances.

How can I apply?

Applications can be made through the Severn Trent Trust Fund http://www.sttf.org.uk
Or with your local Citizens Advice Bureau

Find your local bureau here: www.citizensadvice.org.uk

If you would like further information on the scheme please visit Severn Trent’s website https://bigdiff.co.uk/ or call Severn Trent directly on 0800 917 6901