Who can get help?
You could be eligible for this scheme if your yearly gross income is:
- Less than £16,480 before any deductions, if you do not live in a London borough; or
- Less than £20,111 before any deductions, if you do live in a London borough
Disablement benefits are not included as income.
What help is provided?
How can I apply?
Apply directly to the company at https://seswater.co.uk/your-account/paying-your-bill/help-paying-your-bill#watersupportscheme
Paper versions of form available by calling 01737 772000
Representatives of customers are also able to apply on their behalf.
SES Water also offers the following schemes:
- Breathing Space allows you to pause your payments if you need help getting back on your feet
- WaterSure will cap your water bills if you’re a metered customer on benefits, if you have a large family or have medical conditions that mean you use lots of water
- WaterDirect allows you to pay your water bills directly from your benefits