In the UK the number of aging and vulnerable customers is continuing to grow and therefore so is the importance for utility companies to provide better protection for them. The 2019 Utility Week Consumer Vulnerability Conference provides the only dedicated meeting place for forward-thinking vulnerability professionals across utilities and regulated industries.
The Consumer Council for Water is proud to be supporting this year’s gathering of more than 100 vulnerability professionals and our Deputy CEO Phil Marshall will be among the expert speakers, sharing insight from our vast experience within the water sector.
Other speakers include:
- Steve Crabb, Director, corporate citizenship and consumer vulnerability, Centrica
- Matt Cole, Head of policy and social energy, npower
- Rachel Ryan-Crisp, Affordability and vulnerability lead, Southern Water
- Amanda Phillips, Priority services lead, United Utilities
- Meghna Tewari, Head of vulnerability and consumer policy, Ofgem
- Dan Walker-Nolan, Principal, strategy & policy, Ofwat
- Dan Alchin, Head of policy and regulation, Energy UK
- Lord Larry Whitty, Chair, Commission for Customers in Vulnerable Circumstances
It’s an opportunity to join some of the UK’s largest utility providers and learn more about the challenges and opportunities surrounding issues, such as sharing data and collaborating with third sector organisations.
As a supporter, we can offer our partners and stakeholders a 15 per cent discount – for full details and to book, visit https://event.utilityweek.co.uk/vulnerability/ and quote CCWATER15 to claim your discount.