The Consumer Council for Water’s Chief Executive, Tony Smith, will be among the expert speakers at the 2018 Utility Week Water Customer Conference on 17 January.
With the non-household retail water market open, planning under way for the 2019 Price Review and the potential for household competition on the horizon, it’s a critical time for water companies to take stock of their customer engagement strategy.
This year’s conference in Birmingham will bring together leading customer experts to share their experiences and insight in this rapidly evolving industry.
Attendees will gain valuable insight into improving customer engagement, building data insight and behavioural economic practice models, and adapting to the future of household and non-household customer expectations.
The conference will enable you to:
- Discuss the replacement of the Service Incentive Mechanism (SIM) and the best ways to measure customer satisfaction.
- Question thought leaders in a panel session about MOSL’s take on the retail market 10 months on
- Hear about the increasing role of scrutiny by Customer Challenge Groups
- Learn about best practice with omni-channel communication
- Hear about an award-winning approach to behavioural economic practices
- Learn how water companies including customers in future investment planning
For more information and to register for the event, go to events.utilityweek.co.uk/water
Queries about the event should be directed to Rachael Cannon on 01342 332041 or email email@example.com