Ever wondered how your water company compares to others on price and customer service – or how it spends your hard-earned cash?
The Discover Water website has been updated with all the latest information on how water companies performed in 2016/17 on some of the issues that matter most to customers.
Delve into the dashboard to find facts and figures about your water company and the wider industry, including:
• How water and sewerage bills vary across England and Wales
• The breakdown of your bill and how water companies spend your money
• Customer satisfaction with services and value for money
• The amount of water lost through leaks by water companies
• Efforts to protect the environment.
Discover Water was launched last year after bodies including Water UK, CCWater, Ofwat, Defra, the Environment Agency and Drinking Water Inspectorate worked together to create an interactive dashboard featuring reliable and unbiased information about water companies that consumers could trust.
As well as useful facts and figures, the website explains how water companies deliver their essential services that we can easily take for granted when we turn on the tap or flush the loo.