The Consumer Council for Water will be among the featured speakers at this month’s Utility Week Annual Water Customer Conference in Birmingham.
The event on January 18 is a great opportunity for water sector professionals to discover more about issues including market reform, planning for PR19 and domestic competition.
Our Chief Executive Tony Smith will also lead an expert panel discussion on the likely impact of Brexit on the UK’s water sector and its customers.
The conference will help you:
- Prepare for the opening of the non-domestic market to retail competition in 2017
- Find out how to make technology work in tandem with employees for greatest effect
- Listen to ideas on communicating effectively through crises
- Understand how best to locate and help vulnerable customers
- Engage with either domestic or non-household peers in specific breakout sessions
For more information or to register for the event click here