We represent water consumers in four local committees in England regions and one in Wales to challenge water and sewerage companies.
- Gives the Board advice and information about the issues affecting water consumers in their areas.
- Challenge and question water companies (and retailers).
- Review water company procedures on complaint and debt handling.
- Meet regularly with companies to review their performance on issues such as leakage, complaints, compensation and sewer flooding.
- Press for improvements where there are any areas of concern.
- Represent us on water companies’ Customer Challenge Groups, which meet during each price review to consider the quality of the consumer research the company is doing; and assess the development of their 5-year plans.
Anyone is welcome to attend meetings in public that each committee holds. You can find agenda and papers for each committee below.